Lain's Log

"Bathing beauty" update....(LOL again)!!

August 11/11

So, after crushing bathing suit defeat at The Bay and Sears, Carrie told me to go this bathing suit shop at Lawrence Plaza. It's called Phantom Outlet. Drove there this afternoon.


What does it say about me that despite being sore, red, burned, in pain from radiation and effects, (not to mention, underweight, so nothing to hold a suit UP!!), - that I STILL want to look passable in a bathing suit at Fern Resort?? - Once a TV reporter who loves hot makeup and clothes, - always, I guess!!

Anyway, The Bay "sale suits" cost a fortune. This place? Excellent prices. Ended up with four different looks. What the hell. Why not? I wear these things for about a decade. (wonder what I'll look like wearing one as a senior citizen in the dark & murky future??) - Quick! Call for a body double!!

This suit replaces my favourite old one...closest I could get to the way it looked. Pretty colours.

My first-ever skirt-suit! - Hide all the imperfections!

A tankini! - Also a first ever! (quick! Somebody call Jaymz Bee! Alert him I need a Crantini immediately! Jaymz! Invite me sailing!!!)


Last suit...not exactly my usual colours. I mean, really, orange?? But, the ONLY suit available with "push-up" effect. - (Help me OUT here)!!!

I started writing months ago, to create a "personal experience blog". Maybe there aren't that many breast cancer patients commenting about buying bathing suits. I don't know. But I am! Ready for poolside!! Bring it on. Cheers!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 12:18 a.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

You look awesome in all those swinsuits Elaine. You'll never catch Bullock and Brioux modeling swimwear today--we'd leave a ring around the lake!
Cheers,
Bill

 
At August 12, 2011 at 3:49 a.m. , Anonymous Elaine Loring said...

Coming from you Bill, quite the compliment! LOL! Just had an overwhelming desire to SHOW people, you can still shop for bathing suits after breast cancer. (although, I KNOW I'm extraordinarily lucky to have only faced a lumpectomy- vs. a mastectomy).
As for Bullock & Brioux - would like to see YOU two together, under ANY circumstances!!
Never a dull moment and laughs all around.
Cheers to you too!
Elaine

 
At November 11, 2017 at 7:44 a.m. , Blogger window tinting Littleton said...

Cool stuff you have got and you keep update all of us. elo boosting

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home