Lain's Log

Bathing beauty????? LOL

August 11/11.

Going to the Eaton Centre today to try and find a bathing suit to wear at Fern Resort. Since this weight loss, my old suits don't fit anymore. Struck out bigtime at The Bay last week. Everything sucked.


Will try Sears, and whatever that store is that sells only bathing suits...forget the name. "The Bathing Suit store"?? - (this reminds me of in Anchorman when they talk about going to "the pants store"!!)
Uh oh. Don't think I can help myself from posting the pics and quote. Will Ferrell and Christina Applegate, just SO hilarious. Makes me laugh every time. (well, the whole movie does!! - Anything to do with news - or newsmen!, always gets me!!) Take it Ron Burgundy!!
(and I can just HEAR you telling me, "I'm kind of a big deal around here. People know me.")


"Mr. Burgundy, you have a massive erection".

"Really? Yes, I do. Um...I'm sorry, it's the...it's the pleats. Mm. It's actually an optical illusion. It's the pattern on the pants. It's not flattering in the crotchal region. I'm actually taking them back right now. Taking them back to the pants store. Well I'm gonna go walk it off. Don't act like you're not impressed"!

Anyway - people keep telling me to eat. Don't usually feel like it. But not this morning. For breakfast today, I had a piece of pecan pie with icecream on top and a cup of tea. OK everyone? How's that?? (Guess I must have been in a good mood)!! Let the sugar rush run rampant!!

See you later, hopefully, swimsuit in hand. (or on??) Ya never know!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home