Lain's Log

August 13/11.

Part of a holiday is taking our cat, Tru, (short for Trudeau), to be looked after by Sam's parents, (my AMAZING parents-in-law), Jean & Ben Bornstein. Despite the fact they really don't want or need a cat in their condo, they kindly agree to look after her each summer when we request their help. Here I am at the start of the journey, heading out, from my place to theirs, cat in carrier case.


Tru is 14, and never overly-thrilled about leaving home.

And here, when I arrived at their place, Mum & Dad came downstairs to see my new car and to help lug up the food, bowls, litter box, litter, bed and on & on. Tru is quite comfortable there, once she figures out her surroundings! (and I ask you, aren't by parents-in-law something else? I will answer FOR you. YES, they ARE!)

The rest of today - nothing but work and packing. That's it, that's all!
(Shades of Trials & Tribulations).

My Mum-in-law said she will look after Tru, as long as I agree to have three meals a day and gain some weight! She is worried about me. I told her, "Good deal! - Will try my best"!!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2011 at 10:37 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so blessed to have the best in-laws (aka Mom & Dad) in the world!!! It seems that you are totally surrounded by love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home