Lain's Log

Running out of days!

June 24/11

Tried to get an extension on the closing date for Mum's house to give us more time, but the buyer won't give. So, it's time to really kick butt. Just 13 more days to go. No time for a new photo shoot, so will use this pic. (I don't REALLY wear this shirt every day!) And also, I won't look this calm for the next 13 days!


Will check in later with any news flashes! And pics, if possible. Wish us luck. Gotta arrange a piano mover, among many other things. Have a good Friday everyone! No matter where I am after the NEWSTALK 1010 noon news today, I'll be listening for Mike Bullard to yell at me, "ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!" Then I'll truly believe the weekend is here. Thanks Mike. Bring it on!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home