Lain's Log

Holiday 101

August 15/11

What does vacation mean? How about Cosmo by the pool? (I buy it for the articles. Tons of urgent info). - **Click pics to enlarge, LOL.



Wanna go for a swim?

It's cool outside, but the water is really warm!

I LOVE hanging out right HERE, just outside the cabin by the lake. Lots of birds, boats and even ferrets!

The young man on the right is George, son of my good friend, Pam, whom I met at Fern years ago. George was about to go tubing.

The first round of tubers take off for parts unknown!!

After dinner, I climb the rope thingamagig and make it to the top!

Kate & Max are with me. What could be better than this??

And I won't let pain or anything else stop me....

- from making my way, barefoot, to the top of the circular rope thing...(tougher than it looks!)

And I laugh, ha ha! - in the face of breast cancer to whip down the zipline!!! (I'll pay for this tomorrow, but what the hell??)

Kate waits to get the perfect pic of Max, rope climbing! (Sam watches the action from ground level!)

Max makes it to the top too!

Kate & Max try out the "kiddie swings" going SOOOOOOOOO high!!

And we end the evening with music and then, watching Rainman and M*A*S*H* on DVD.

Never a dull moment! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2011 at 5:39 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Elaine,
I just want you to know that I love reading your blog everyday. Your writing skills are beyond phenomanel. Your honesty, courage and sense of humor inspires me to face any challenge that I have with a more positive outlook.
Thank you for taking the time to share your life with us - especially when you are on vacation. You are obviously a very selfless person who has the support of a very loving and understanding family.
Sending big hugs!
With great appreciation and admiration,
Catherine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home