Lain's Log

Alfred Sung and Radiation (which of these two don't go together?)

May 18/11

For the first time in my adult life, bought a tank type top in XS (extra small!) Haven't weighed 102 lbs. in, - well, ever! So, what the hell? A nice XS shirt from Zellers' Pure Alfred Sung line was in order for a sunny day like today! To my sister Carrie, yes, I DID eat today, but no matter what bland choice I make, doesn't seem to make me feel great. (although the salmon lunch at The Bloor Street Diner yesterday was delish!)

Showing off Pure Alfred Sung


Love the scribbled chalk drawing on the brick wall outside our house. The kids drew it many years ago and it has never washed off!

Got word from Princess Margaret Hospital today about my appointments with the oncologists. Immediately started shaking. The first meeting is Tuesday May 24th at 1:30 p.m. with the Medical Oncologist. That's the person who will tell me whether I will need chemo (which I so hope I don't), and will let me know my chances of recurrence with or without it. The next day, the 25th, at 3:30, I meet with the Radiation Oncologist to set up a radiation schedule. Even just writing these words here, I can't believe this is happening to me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home