Lain's Log

Voice demo!

February 21/12.

Well, tonight's the night!

After taking actor Jason Deline's Find Your Voice course for the past five weeks, I'm recording my voice demo at the TA2 (Tattoo Sound + Music) studio tonight. Of the six students, three of us record tonight.
(I'm first up at 6 p.m.! Gak) The other three are slated for next Tuesday February 28th. Has been years since I've done a demo. Should be fun!

(But yikes, why do I suddenly have the urge to bite off all my newly-manicured fingernails)?? I'd better book
another appointment for a shellac attack!



 I PVR'd an episode of General Hospital and then transcribed and typed up a bunch of copy from commercials aired during the show.


so I could practice reading for tonight!

Wearing mini home headphones here to go rehearse the spots.

 You just NEVER know what Jason will toss your way at a session!

So just take a deep breath, and go for it!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home