Lain's Log

Trials and Tribulations

July 11/11.

After yesterday's "hair disaster" went back to Hair Dynamix in the Beaches to return the crappy shampoo and conditioner. It's called PUREOLOGY. Don't buy it. Worse than anything I've ever used, (even dollar store stuff!)

Exchanged it for two more bottles of CURE, (which should now last me well into 2012)! Took quite a while to attempt to get my hair back into shape today following the "Brillo pad experience". It's NEVER a good hair day, but best I could do! (don't anybody touch me or it will explode).


To quote the Wicked Witch of the West, "I'm MELLLLLLLLLLLLLTING!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! You cursed brat! Look what you've done!! I'm melting, melting! Ohhhhh, what a world, what a world! Who would have thought that some little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!"

It was such a hot, humid, but gorgeous afternoon in the Beaches. Passed by a clothing store and saw this cute sun dress - (on sale!) Perfect for a poolside day at Fern Resort, (where we're going in August).


It's actually a skirt over shorts! Tried it on, fell in love and bought it. Max took this pic in the backyard. Wish I was at Fern right now! (but apparently, I'm booked for radiation tomorrow afternoon at 5:25 p.m.) Maybe I should wear THIS! Might make me feel more empowered while getting zapped! (that's what Auntie Ray tell me, anyway!)

Whaddya say Auntie Ray? - "Damn right"!!

My husband, Sam, has asked me once or twice over the years, when will I EVER stop colouring my hair blonde and wearing lots of makeup? Um...let me think a millisecond...NEVER???????!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, Kate & Damian are celebrating their four-month anniversary tonight! Kate had a new dress too! (Pretty in Pink!)

(Hey, is it weird we were both curtseying and showing off our skirts? This was NOT planned! In fact, I burst out laughing when I was downloading pics and saw this!

OK gang. Feeling better after talking to you here! Will blink you again when the first treatment is over! xoxo

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home