Lain's Log

New baby! No pics!

June 13/11

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

We have a NEW BABY IN THE FAMILY! - First new baby since Carrie had Lee, almost 16 years ago!

My stunning cousin, Sacha Staples, has, at long last, given birth to a little girl!

No name yet, (and no pictures either), but she's here! I am beyond thrilled!

Congrats to Sacha, her partner, Mark, new grandparents (my cousins!), Marilyn and Kevan, and new great-grandparents, Ray Staples, Bep and Jan Kiewiet! YaYYYYYYYYYY! She has arrived!

Marilyn is a Gramma? No way! - (WAY!!)



And "Mr. Rough Trade" a grandfather????? You're freakin' me out here Kev! Congrats! You will be the best-ever "Grampa!"

"Intensity Entity" is threatening a heart attack.
Sam, Kate, Max and I are thrilled and can't wait to meet your new little one!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home