Lain's Log

More fear

February 28/11

After researching core needle biopsies, I was afraid of the pain. So many women had bad experiences due to the improper use of Lidocaine. Decided to write a letter to Dr. Korb, the man who would conduct the procedure the next day. I explained my anxiety and said I wanted to be one of the lucky ones to have a GOOD experience. Enclosed a few of the comments I'd read, (from women who suffered severe pain), plus an article about Lidocaine use. (can you believe I would do this?) Told him I'm sure he's highly skilled, but that I am horrible when it comes to dealing with pain. I drove to the clinic, parked out front and delivered the letter to the office in person. The nurse said she would give it to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home